|Product Name||CU 720PIR|
|Sale Price||Php 10,700.00|
|Product Details||720P PIR Passive PoE Night Vision Type IP Camera|
|Product promotion via SNS||
Shipping Cost Payment Options:
1."To be Paid on Delivery" Shipping is still limited to some areas in Visayas and Mindanao via AP Cargo.Shipping Cost may be paid by cash to courier (door-to-door) or upon branch pick-up. Service may expand nationwide in the nearfuture;
2."Pre-pay" Shipping covers countrywide (Philippines). Shipping cost needs to be settled with the item cost prior to shipping of the package.
Some products are provided on a per order basis and could take 3-5 weeks to be available upon order.Kindly inquire for the availability of the items.
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or less)Size Charts
To add product, select an option in the above option box.
|CU 720PIR||( 107)|
|Total(Quantity) : 0 (0 item)|
Have you ever recorded lots of video at night but nothing is important? Do you still need to buy NVR to save great amount of video data? Now, AirLive CU-720PIR can help to solve your difficulty because it can detect object motion correctly and also save your storage space. With two-way audio, it is perfect for your home, office, back yard and community entrances as door phone and surveillance.
All-in-One Security Solution IP Camera
With built-in microphone and speaker, user can use APPs to communicate with the visitor easily.
High Quality 720P Mega Pixel Image with 24v DC Passive PoE
Night Vision and IR-CUT Removable (ICR)
Built-in PIR Sensor
Micro SD Card Recording
Two-Way Audio Surveillance
Support P2P Function
64-Channel Recording Software and IP Wizard
AirLive CamPro Mobile for iOS and Android
*Two-way audio on AirLive CamPro Mobile currently is available on iOS devices only.
1. IR LEDs : These IR LEDs are very useful for low-lux environment to provide extra light source for sensor.
2. Lens & Focus Ring : A user could use this ring to adjust focus manually.
3. Microphone : The Camera has an built-in internal microphone. This microphone is hidden in the pinhole located on the front panel.
4. PIR Sensor : PIR sensor is used to sense motion or detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range.
5. Micro SD Card Slot : A user can insert a micro SD card into this slot for event or continuous recording.
6. Speaker : The Camera has built in a speaker. This speaker allows to output voice or alerting sound.
1. Audio Output Jack : Audio/Video-out Jack allows this device to output audio and video signal. Use the attached A/V cable to connect A/V device where white cable is for audio and yellow cable is for video.
2. DC Power Jack : The input power is 12VDC. Note: Supply the power to the Camera with the power adapter included in package. Otherwise, the improper power adapter may damage the unit and result in danger.
3. Factory Default Reset : This button is hidden in the pinhole. This button is used to restore the all factory default settings. Sometimes restarting the camera will make the system back to a normal state. If the system still got problems after restart, a user can restore the factory default settings and install it again.
To restore the device, please follow the steps below:
(1) Insert the paper clip or other tool and press and hold the button down continuously.
(2) Hold it at least 5 seconds and release the tool. Then, the device has been restored to default settings and reboot again.
Note: Restoring the factory default setting will lose all previous settings included IP address forever. A user needs to run the IPWizard II program to search the device and
configure it to let the device work properly again.
4. LAN Socket : The LAN socket is a RJ-45 connector for connections to 10Base-T Ethernet or 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet cabling. This Ethernet port built N-Way protocol can detect or negotiate the transmission speed of the network automatically. Please use Category 5 cable to connect the Network Camera to a 100Mbps Fast Ethernet network switch or hub.
5. LAN LED (green color) : This LED will be flashing while network accessing via Ethernet.
6. DI/DO Connector : The Camera provides a terminal block with 4 pins of connectors for DI and DO.
7. Power / Wireless LED (orange color) : This LED is used to indicate whether DC power is on or not. In addition, this LED will be flashing while the wireless accessing of the Camera.
What's in the Box?
1. Payment by bank transfer with bank account.(ex.BDO, Metro Bank, etc)
2. Payment via PayPal account : PayPal verified account is required.
3. Payment by credit or debit card via PayPal(Visa, Master, JCB, Amex etc.) : PayPal account is NOT required.
4. Payment by credit card(Visa, Master, JCB, Amex etc.) :3D verified credit cards only are eligible for payment by credit card.
5. Payment by bank transfer without bank account.(ex.LBC, Western Union, etc)
For payment by bank transfer without bank account, the customer may pay by internet banking or telephone banking. The customer may also make payment at local banks. The name of the depositor is required to match the name registered as the depositor when placing the order. Payment shall be made within 7 days from placing the order. The order will be automatically cancelled otherwise.
*Important: All Prices in the website are subject to change without prior notice
Shipping method : LBC, 2GO, Fedex, DHL, EMS, Air21, AP Cargo, JRC, etc
Covered destinations : Nationwide
Shipping cost : may vary on destination and purchase amount
Shipping time estimate : 2~6 business days(in case of in-stock products)
Shipment bound for EMS premium regions : The customer may be required to pay additional cost.
*Important : Products are to be shipped after the payment is made. Please note that shipping may take longer depending on the products of the order.
International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient. In case that the customer refuses to receive the parcel, the products are to be returned to Philippines and will not be shipped again. According costs(shipping, customs and etc) are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund.
Please make sure you have selected right options(e.g. size, color and quantity) prior to completing the order.
Once the order is completed, it is assumed that the customer agreed on our exchange/refund policy.
Exchanges and refunds are accepted only if the exchange/refund request is proven valid for the following reasons.
Eligible for exchanges and refunds:
On condition that the package (Labels, tags) of the products are intact.
- Sold out products
- Wrong item delivered
- Defective products
- Shoddy Goods
Ineligible for returns and exchanges:
- Products with customer-induced damages
- Products whose value is decreased significantly due to elapsed time or other reasons and are not in condition for re-sale
- Change of mind
* (Please contact us or Email customer service for details)
For exchanges/refund, the customer is required to post an exchange/refund request on the “Q&A” board.
The request is to include the reason for exchanges/refunds and the order number.
In case of exchange/refund request due to product defects or wrong item delivered, detailed photos of the products are also required. Exchanges/refunds will be made shortly upon careful examination and confirmation on the reported defects.
The shipping costs occurring from product defects or wrong item delivered are the responsibility of the channel.com.ph.
channel.com.ph will repair any product under warranty at no charge or replace the unit of the exact model if deemed necessary.
If repair of returned merchandise is necessary due to neglect, damage, misuse, or improper repair by others, a charge will be made for labor, parts, and return freight.