|Product Name||DM 115|
|Sale Price||Php 24,850.00|
|Product Details||15-inch Active Speaker (1 pc)|
|Product promotion via SNS||
Shipping Cost Payment Options:
1."To be Paid on Delivery" Shipping is still limited to some areas in Visayas and Mindanao via AP Cargo.Shipping Cost may be paid by cash to courier (door-to-door) or upon branch pick-up. Service may expand nationwide in the nearfuture;
2."Pre-pay" Shipping covers countrywide (Philippines). Shipping cost needs to be settled with the item cost prior to shipping of the package.
Some products are provided on a per order basis and could take 3-5 weeks to be available upon order.Kindly inquire for the availability of the items.
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or less)Size Charts
To add product, select an option in the above option box.
|DM 115||( 248.5)|
|Total(Quantity) : 0 (0 item)|
Peavey DM 115
In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man's loudspeaker with the SP®1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 115 features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
The Peavey DM™115 has a variety of applications such as sound reinforcement, public address, side fill system,karaoke or musical playback.
A typical signal source for the line-level inputs of the Peavey DM™115 would be a sound reinforcement mixing console (mixer) or the output from a CD player, MP3 player or tape deck. A dynamic microphone can be connected directly via the XLR input and used when the Mic/Line switch in placed into the “Mic” position as well.
*Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
* 15” heavy-duty woofer
* DX™14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
* 410 watts peak woofer power, 250 watts peak tweeter power
* DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
* DSP I/O is at 96 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
* Dynamic bass boost function
* Fan cooled for maximum reliability
* Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
* Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4” TRS phone jack with balanced input
* A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
* Thru output is via a male XLR jack
* Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
* User Preset EQ storage provisions allow storing custom presets for later recall
* Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
* Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
* Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
* Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8” diameter poles
1. Payment by bank transfer with bank account.(ex.BDO, Metro Bank, etc)
2. Payment via PayPal account : PayPal verified account is required.
3. Payment by credit or debit card via PayPal(Visa, Master, JCB, Amex etc.) : PayPal account is NOT required.
4. Payment by credit card(Visa, Master, JCB, Amex etc.) :3D verified credit cards only are eligible for payment by credit card.
5. Payment by bank transfer without bank account.(ex.LBC, Western Union, etc)
For payment by bank transfer without bank account, the customer may pay by internet banking or telephone banking. The customer may also make payment at local banks. The name of the depositor is required to match the name registered as the depositor when placing the order. Payment shall be made within 7 days from placing the order. The order will be automatically cancelled otherwise.
*Important: All Prices in the website are subject to change without prior notice
Shipping method : LBC, 2GO, Fedex, DHL, EMS, Air21, AP Cargo, JRC, etc
Covered destinations : Nationwide
Shipping cost : may vary on destination and purchase amount
Shipping time estimate : 2~6 business days(in case of in-stock products)
Shipment bound for EMS premium regions : The customer may be required to pay additional cost.
*Important : Products are to be shipped after the payment is made. Please note that shipping may take longer depending on the products of the order.
International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient. In case that the customer refuses to receive the parcel, the products are to be returned to Philippines and will not be shipped again. According costs(shipping, customs and etc) are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund.
Please make sure you have selected right options(e.g. size, color and quantity) prior to completing the order.
Once the order is completed, it is assumed that the customer agreed on our exchange/refund policy.
Exchanges and refunds are accepted only if the exchange/refund request is proven valid for the following reasons.
Eligible for exchanges and refunds:
On condition that the package (Labels, tags) of the products are intact.
- Sold out products
- Wrong item delivered
- Defective products
- Shoddy Goods
Ineligible for returns and exchanges:
- Products with customer-induced damages
- Products whose value is decreased significantly due to elapsed time or other reasons and are not in condition for re-sale
- Change of mind
* (Please contact us or Email customer service for details)
For exchanges/refund, the customer is required to post an exchange/refund request on the “Q&A” board.
The request is to include the reason for exchanges/refunds and the order number.
In case of exchange/refund request due to product defects or wrong item delivered, detailed photos of the products are also required. Exchanges/refunds will be made shortly upon careful examination and confirmation on the reported defects.
The shipping costs occurring from product defects or wrong item delivered are the responsibility of the channel.com.ph.
channel.com.ph will repair any product under warranty at no charge or replace the unit of the exact model if deemed necessary.
If repair of returned merchandise is necessary due to neglect, damage, misuse, or improper repair by others, a charge will be made for labor, parts, and return freight.